Sometimes we're too busy living our lives that we forget "death " is a characteristic of living things
I spread my wings and remembered how to fly
I'm a work in progress. Learning to love myself completely and selflessly.
I hear tings like........I've seen you grow, your love for life and your passion to empower other women is admirable
I can't wait for all the amazing things that are about to happen, the doors and windows that are about to swing open•
i am still waiting for doors to open.
We all die someday...... It's only a matter of time, either old age kills us, or death by sickness, or we get shot, or knifed, or we have an accident or just good ol fashioned "he just died".... Bottom line..... We all die, so why fear death? You know what's coming anyway....
So why not focus on living a good life, so you can be remembered for good when you are gone? Do good.... Be an angel to someone today, treat someone nice, smile........ Be happy, transfer your happiness to others, today might be your last.....
What I'm sure of though, is that whatever means I die by, I just want to die laughing, or at least with a smile on my face.
Ihula ihe imere onwe gI, we will be talking you will not listen, you will have a good woman and treat her like thrash when you realize she was the one, she has healed what is broken and refuse to go back to the hurt. Keep trying, the hand of God will determine your fate, if it will be it will be. But first of all ask her for forgiveness you hurt her.
People always miss the good thing they had ONLY when they lose it. Very few get the second chance to gain back. Majority don't. Ever. Just pray you'll get that tiny bit of luck
The skin is the house you live in, make effort to make it wholesome
We all die someday...... It's only a matter of time, either old age kills us, or death by sickness, or we get shot, or knifed, or we have an accident or just good ol fashioned "he just died".... Bottom line..... We all die, so why fear death? You know what's coming anyway....
So why not focus on living a good life, so you can be remembered for good when you are gone? Do good.... Be an angel to someone today, treat someone nice, smile........ Be happy, transfer your happiness to others, today might be your last.....
What I'm sure of though, is that whatever means I die by, I just want to die laughing, or at least with a smile on my face.
Ihula ihe imere onwe gI, we will be talking you will not listen, you will have a good woman and treat her like thrash when you realize she was the one, she has healed what is broken and refuse to go back to the hurt. Keep trying, the hand of God will determine your fate, if it will be it will be. But first of all ask her for forgiveness you hurt her.
People always miss the good thing they had ONLY when they lose it. Very few get the second chance to gain back. Majority don't. Ever. Just pray you'll get that tiny bit of luck
The skin is the house you live in, make effort to make it wholesome
No comments:
Post a Comment